As posted last, I will join E-san classic E-San Classic Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Championships, organized by TBPA (Thailand Bodybuilding and Physique Sport Association) on 5th and 6th February, 2022 at Big C Sisaket province. Registration deadline is until 26th January so if you are interested, please complete your application by this date. Registration can be easily done by online only for 10 minutes so I will explain the steps as well as competition details.
E-San Classic Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Championships
Competition details are as below.
- Date : 5th and 6th February, 2022
- Place : Big C Sisaket province
Location of of venue.
Sisaket province has no airport so when flying from Bangkok, you have take airplane to Ubon Ratchathani province first then take bus one hour to Sisaket province. If you prefer much cheaper way, you can take bus or train but of course these options take more time for travel.
For event details, you can check below links. This is event is open for anybody, any age and any nationalities other than Thai people. Each competitors can choose only one category to join. Basically this rule is same other competition organized by TBPA same as last competition that I joined in Phuket.
Category of competition
- Women’s Model Physique 3 category (height up to 160cm, 164 and over 164)
- Men’s Sport Physique 3 category (height up to 170cm, 175cm and over 175)
- Men’s Athletic Physique 3 category (height up to 170cm, 175cm and over 175)
- Women’s Athletic Physique Open
- Men’s Bodybuilding 6 category (weight up to 65kg, 70kg, 75kg, 80kg, over 80kg and Master’s over 45 yrs old)
- Men’s Fitness Physique Open
- Women’s Fitness Physique Open
For those who are not familiar with the difference of each category, I explained in previous post. Sport Physique is so called “Physique” category while Athletic Physique is more like for “Classic Physique”. Model Physique for Women’s can be considered as “Bikini” category.
Rules and regulation will apply same as WBPF does. WBPF is World Bodybuilding & Physique Sports Federation which is global organization where TBPA also belongs to.
Schedule for the competition day is as follows. each class category schedule will be done in a day.
- 9:00 – 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 – 10:30 Rules and regulation explanation
- 10:30 – 12:00 Weight in
- 13:00 – 16:00 Pre-judging
- 18:00 – 18:30 Opening ceremony
- 18:30 – 21:00 Final judgment top 5
First day on 5th February, Athletic Physique, Sport Physique, Bodybuilding master over 45 yrs class and Fitness Physique open for men and women. On the second day, 6th February will be the rest, Bodybuilding except master’s class, Model Physique and Women’s Fitness Physique Open.
Schedule is same when I joined the event last time in Phuket. You can also refer to the report below.
Registration process is, as I said, very easy for anybody. From below competition details page, click “register ” then fill in the information. You will also need to attach passport picture page, Visa page and 2×2 inches photo. Once you are done, you will receive confirmation email from google form. after the deadline on 26th January, official page will announce succeeded entry list. If you cannot find your name on it, it is advised to contact event organizer as soon as possible.